- Press Start -> All Programs -> Accessories .
- Press the right mouse button Notepad and select Run as administrator .
- Press Continue in the UAC window "Windows needs your permission".
- When Notepad opens, click File -> Open .
- In the file name field, type:
C: \ Windows \ System32 \ Drivers \ etc \ hosts
- Press Open .
- Make the necessary changes to the hosts file.
- Press File -> Save to save the changes.
How to edit your hosts file Print
Created by: Ryan Findlay
Modified on: Tue, 6 Nov, 2018 at 12:43 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.